STERLING GENTRAN EDI SUPPORT
While your EDI system has been running fine and it’s not in your budget to research and migrate to a new EDI platform, IBM Sterling has moved forward with ending your Gentran EDI Support. Gentran EDI Support is a requirement for maintaining consistent and healthy EDI processes with your customers and suppliers. The Data Integration Specialists’ Gentran EDI Support group helps you to remain on Gentran, ensure your EDI trading partner relationships remain healthy and your budget stays intact to be allocated toward other projects. This decision should be made on your terms and, when the appropriate time comes, we can help migrate you from Gentran to any other EDI software application.
For 23+ years, Data Integration Specialists has been providing top tier IBM Senior Level Sterling Gentran Support and EDI Consulting whose single focus is maintaining the health of your EDI trading partner base. Our Sterling Gentran EDI Support group has extensive experience with all Sterling EDI toolsets and our knowledge base with the Gentran and Sterling Integrator family of products provides our customers with the comfort that their Ecommerce agenda and EDI platform is secure and growing. And, because of our low overhead costs, our Sterling EDI Consulting group has a cost model that cannot be beat!
Sterling Gentran EDI Consulting responsibilities:
- Gentran Support and EDI Admin
- Total Gentran or Sterling Integrator Upgrade Project Management
- EDI analysis / EDI mapping services / testing / implementation
- Community management and rapid on-boarding
- Gap analysis, API development and optimization
- Gentran or Sterling Integrator upgrade planning / installation / configuration
- Map/Unit and end to end Testing
- Sterling Integrator or Gentran EDI Consulting Mapping/re-mapping and integration on ERP implementations / upgrades, i.e., and mapping conversion projects
- ERP support (SAP, Oracle, Acumatica, MS Dynamics, Blue Cherry, etc.)
- VAN scripting, connectivity, communications
- AS2 / EDIINT implementation
- Remote EDI Managed Services
- Pre / post process development
- System health checks
- Project audits
Remote EDI Administration
Data Integration Specialists can assist you with your Sterling Gentran Support and can help you with trading partner setups, EDI mapping services, connectivity to VANs, automated scheduling, error handling, and acknowledgement reconciliation.
Our Remote EDI Administration allows for complete Gentran EDI Support and a service that provides for outsourcing of all your EDI management, mapping and testing activities. From monitoring the entire system, debugging maps, fixing errors, EDI mapping services, business process building to being the direct contact with all your eBusiness trading partners, our 20+ years of EDI experience will help you maintain the health and growth of your trading partner relationships.
The EDI software applications we support:
- Sterling Integrator –SI (Gentran Integration Suite) Gentran Server, Gentran Director
- OpenText BizManager, BizMapper, BizLink, etc.
- OpenText Application Integrator
- MS Biztalk Server
- TIE Kinetix eVision, SmartBridge
- Inovis Trusted Link Enterprise
- Inovis TLE AS400, MVS
- …many more
Automotive, Computers/Electronics, Defense, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Petroleum/Chemicals, Transportation/Logistics, and Supply-Chain (financial, consignment, replenishment, distribution, etc.)
ANSI X12, VICS, UCS, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, and ROSETTANET.
How Do I Start?
Let’s allow for YOU to dictate when you migrate, not someone else. Sterling Gentran is a powerful, functional and scalable Ecommerce EDI solution. Sterling Gentran allows for quick onset of EDI trading partner communities, ease of use with mapping processes and an unattended, automated solution that keeps your errors to a minimum and your overhead costs lows. It works….let’s keep it that way!
To take advantage of the Data Integration Specialists Sterling Gentran EDI Consulting resources: